Unable to communicate with Password Vault Manager
When trying to retrieve a credential using your Password Vault Manager credential entry in Remote Desktop Manager, the loading times out and you receive the following error message;
Please follow the steps bellow to resolve this.
1. Close Remote Desktop Manager.
2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%/Devolutions/RemoteDesktopManager
3. Edit the file RemoteDesktopManager.cfg with a file editor.
3. Add the following line in the Configuration File:
4. Save the file & restart Remote Desktop Manager. You should now be able to successfully communicate with Password Vault Manager.