We have created a brief video on integrating KeePass with Remote Desktop Manager. Learn how to easily and efficiently create automatic logins for a Remote Desktop connection or any supported connection type (e.g. LogMeIn, Telnet, Citrix, VNC, TeamViewer , FTP, VPN, and more).
1. Make sure that KeePass is closed.
2.Open Remote Desktop Manager and add a new credential entry in the menu Edit - Add Credential Entry or in the Dashboard select Add Credential Entry
Add credential entry
3. From the list, select KeePass.
KeePass Credential Entry
4.Verify KeePass plug-in status. If installation is required, click the Install Plug-In button (For manual installation see next step).
Install KeePass Plug-in
5. If manual installation is required:
- Browse to https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/KeePassAddOn.
- Download the Remote Desktop Manager Plug-in for Keepass.
- Unzip in KeePass application folder.
The plugin won't work if the KeePass is installed on a network drive.
6. Restart KeePass.
1. Create a new credential session in the menu Edit - Add Credential Entry
2. Select KeePass then in the Credential Selection tab click on the ellipsis next to the Uuid.
New Credential Session
3. Select your KeePass Database.
KeePass Credential List
4. Use the newly-created credential entry in an existing session.
5. This extra step is for those who experience issues during the initial set up.
You may need to run Remote Desktop Manager as administrator if you receive the error message below;