Remote Desktop Manager imports credentials from Keepass. It is a simple way to build your data. The imported information can be converted into three types of entry: Username/Password and Website. The entries include credentials, url addresses and notes.
Step-by-step instructions to import credentials and websites from Keepass
1. In the File menu, click Export.
Keepass - File - Export
2. Export Data to an external file. RDM supports two file types for KeePass: XML and CSV. An XML file will retain the folder structure from KeePass.
a) Choose desired file type: KeePass CSV (1.x) or KeePass XML (2.x)
b) Select path to save the exported file.
KeePass - Export Data
1. The data is imported into the currently selected folder.
2. Choose the file type to import in File – Import.
2.1 To import an xml file, choose Import from Session.
File – Import from Session (XML)
2.2 To import a csv file, choose Import from Login.
File - Import from Login (CSV)
3. Choose an entry type. All imported entries are converted to this type.
Entry Type - Imported Data
Includes username, password and domain.
Includes username, password, and website address. Good choice for website information and can be used with Devolutions Web Login. Has more settings for default web browser, display, credentials and security questions.
4. Select the KeePass exported file in the file explorer and click Open.
5. Choose the entries you want to import.
Import entries from KeePass
6. The imported entries are ready to use.
Imported KeePass entries in Remote Desktop Manager