It's possible to create a Macros/Scripts/Tools session that contain a web link. This Macros/Scripts/Tools can be launched from the dashboard.
1. Create a database Template by clicking on File – Templates – Templates – Add template.
Add a Template
2. Select Create a database template
Create a shared template
3. Select the Web Browser (http/https) session type.
Web Browser session
4. Indicate the proper information in the template and click on OK.
5. After the creation of the template, create a new entry Macros/Scripts/Tools - Template. This isn't done through the Template menu from step 1 - 4, use the Add Entry feature to locate a Template in the Macros/Scripts/Tools.
Macro/Script Tool - Template
6. Click on the ellipsis to select your newly created template and check the box Keep template host. You can also opt to keep whichever part of the credentials you would want.
Macros/Scripts/Tools template creation
7. You can now launch the web link (website) from the Tree View.