If you have been using the Remote Desktop Manager version with the Synchronizer Action on Entry Mismatch feature, the following steps will allow you to easily change your source with a Powershell Command without having to recreate all your sessions, thus marking all selected entries as created by the synchronizer.
1. Select your Synchronizer entry in your Tree view, right click and select Properties.
2. In the Advanced side menu of the Properties, copy the Session ID (you will then need that ID number to insert in your Powershell Command).
Advanced - Session ID
3. In your Tree view select the entries (ctrl+click) you wish to mark as created by the synchronizer. Then, right-click and go in Edit – Edit (Special Actions).
Selected entries - Edit (Special Actions)
4. Select the Custom Powershell Command.
Edit (Special Actions)
5. Write the following line for your Powershell Command:
$connection.CreationSource = "enter synchronizer ID number"
Custom Powershell Command